Are you looking to publish your book with a Kingdom-minded press?
We’re proud to stand out in the publishing world as a different sort of press with a goal much higher than mass-producing books.
Our goal is to release soul-nurturing stories into the world for the glory of our own Author and Creator.
Glory Writers Press is dedicated to providing Christian Fiction that:
- Has a unique voice, intriguing storyline, and out-of-the-box storytelling skills with biblically sound faith.
- Clean fiction with no smut, sexual content, or glorification of lust. No cussing, or gratuitous violence. Think PG-13 max rating.
- Books that seek to glorify God, all while encouraging and edifying its readers.
- Christian Middle Grade, YA, and New Adult for a market that is saturated with bad fiction
- Books with mission driven storytelling and execution.
Glory Writers Press operates as a hybrid press, offering the independent publication of your book along with an array of services designed to maximize its success in the market.
By publishing with Glory Writers, you’ll have the opportunity to work with a team of independent authors and market professionals to get your book on the shelves.
Taking the model of the Traditional Publishing market, and making it better, we want to come alongside you in every step of the way. That means giving you sound knowledge and advice that has been proven to work, and a firm understanding that every book and author is unique– and should be treated as such. We don’t do cookie-cutter at GW Press. We are committed to learning the seasonal market and meeting the needs of our authors.
We seek to meet you with exactly what your book needs, helping you step-by-step to build everything from ground zero.
While working with our press to publish your book, you’ll receive:
- multiple rounds of editing
- cover design
- one-on-one calls with our team
- and more!
Does working with Glory Writers Press interest you? Learn more by checking out the Press Information Packet below!
Ready to take the first step?
Download our book proposal template below to begin filling it out. You can send it to us at email@example.com for review.
Even if we feel that you and your book are not a good match for our press at this time, we promise to respond to your inquiry soon.